Well, I’ve been playing around with the idea of re-working the home page for my web-site, for some time now. I just did not like any of the designs for static html pages that I had been testing in Dreamweaver. Then I thought, let’s just move my current blog over and use it as my new home page. Oh boy, did I open a can of worms with that little maneuver! I’ve been working for days on customizing a theme template that I downloaded to match the design of my web-site. I finally finished a working version today and decided to make the move to my blog being the home page. Whoops, I should not have deleted the old database before I created the new one, because now I’ve lost all my previous posts. Live and learn, I suppose. I guess a fresh start really is not such a bad thing.