- Real Name: Adam Strange
- Occupation: Archaeologist, Planetary Protector
- Base of Operations: Ranagar Rann A.K.A. The Hero of Two World’s, Champion of Rann
- First Appearance: Showcase #17 (December 1958)
- Special Skills: Rannian Jet Pack enables flight, Laser Pistol, Teleporting ability, Rannian armor provides damage resistance and space protection, hand-to-hand combat, superb tactical planner.
Archaeologist Adam Strange was transported to the distant planet of Rann by a random communications beam from outer space. Adam soon became the official hero of Rann, the planet’s protector against strange menaces of all kinds. Though without powers, frequently outnumbered and almost always out-gunned, Adam’s cleverness and innovation have allowed him to overcome every menace and gain a reputation as the "Thinking Man’s Hero."
- Real Name: Koriand’r (A.K.A. Kory Anders)
- Occupation: Hero
- Base of Operations: San Francisco
- First Appearance: DC Comics Presents #28 (October 1980)
- Special Skills: Able to absorb Solar energy and translate it to the powers of flight and the emission of powerful star-bolt force beams; trained in combat by the Warlords of Okaara
To seal a peace pact, King Myand’r of Tamaran sold his daughter Koriand’r into slavery. Her imprisonment ended when scientist experimented on her and accidentally imbued her with the power to harness solar energy as a destructive force. Now an inhabitant of Earth, Koriand’r is known as Starfire and has become a member of the Teen Titans.
Release date: January 15, 2009