- First Appearance: Detective Comics #27 (May, 1939)
- Real Name: Bruce Wayne
- Occupation: CEO / Philanthropist / Crime Fighter
- Base of Operations: Gotham City
- Special Abilities: Detective, genius-level intelligence, arsenal of gadgets, inventor, expert in most known forms of martial arts, criminologist, computer expert, photographic memory, stealth and espionage techniques, expert escape artist.
As a young boy, Bruce Wayne saw his parents fall victim to a senseless crime. His focused purpose became to avenge their deaths by fighting Gotham’s criminal elements as Batman. The people of Gotham City see Batman as an almost mythical figure, able to tame any adversary, no matter how powerful. To thwart crime, he relies on his awesome deductive powers, sheer physical speed and an assortment of high-tech weaponry and unique crime-fighting aids.
Collect and Connect Part: Figure Stand
Accessories: Bat-a-rang, Bat-shaped computer
- First Appearance: Doom Patrol (1st Series) #99 (November 1965)
- Real Name: Garfield "Gar" Logan
- Occupation: Hero; Former child actor
- Base of Operations: San Francisco
- Special Abilities: Able to morph into any animal, insect, or sea creature.
While traveling to Africa with his scientist parents, Garfield Logan fell victim to a deadly virus and was saved via an experimental treatment that turned his skin and hair green, in addition to granting him the ability to transform into any animal he imagined. After his parents died in a boating accident, Gar was taken in by the Doom Patrol, a team of misfit heroes that helped him to master his powers.
Collect and Connect Part: Right Arm
- First Appearance: The New Gods #9 (1972)
- Real Name: None
- Occupation: Warrior
- Base of Operations: New Genesis
- Special Abilities: Superior hand-to-hand combatant, enhanced speed and leaping ability, "Adheso-Pads" on feet enable him to run up walls, equipped with shield and acid pod.
Forager was born among the "Bugs" beneath New Genesis – evolved humanoid insects scattered there as biological weapons years ago by the armies of New Genesis’ rival planet, Apokolips. Forager’s forays to steal food from the surface world ultimately brought him into contact with Orion and Lightray of New Genesis, and helped them prevent one of Darkseid’s most fearsome servants, Mantis, from exterminating all bugs.
Collect and Connect Part: Head and Lower Torso
- First Appearance: Batman #1 (Spring, 1940)
- Real Name: Unknown
- Occupation: Professional criminal
- Base of Operations: Gotham City
- Special Abilities: Homicidal maniac, irrational compulsion to test self against Batman, employs various weapons (often based on party-gag items), Joker Venom (Toxin that stretches victim’s face into Joker-like grin and causes death).
The Clown Prince of Crime is Batman’s deadliest and most unpredictable foe. Rumored to be a failed stand-up comedian turned petty criminal who fell into a vat of chemical waste while escaping from the scene of a crime – that incident turned his skin white and his hair green. Batman knows the Joker is certifiably insane, which makes the end result of his actions that much more deadly.
Collect and Connect Part: Right Leg
Accessories: Cane, Mallet, Cards, Joker Fish
- First Appearance: Detective Comics #400 (June 1970)
- Real Name: Robert Kirkland ("Kirk") Langstrom
- Occupation: Biologist
- Base of Operations: Suburban Gotham City
- Special Abilities: Powerful wings allow flight, super human strength, able to navigate in the dark.
Dr. Robert Kirk Langstrom hoped to cure his growing deafness by creating a serum that would give him a bat’s ability of echolocation. However, the serum robbed him of his intellect and transformed him into a man-sized bat, resulting in a crazed rampage through Gotham City. Langstrom retooled his formula, allowing him to retain his intelligence and is an occasional ally of Batman.
Collect and Connect Part: Left Arm
- First Appearance: All-Star Comics #58 (February 1976)
- Real Name: Karen "Kara" Starr
- Occupation: Hero; Software Designer
- Base of Operations: New York City
- Special Abilities: Super-strength, super-speed, nigh-invulnerability, and flight.
Believed to be the granddaughter of the ancient Atlantean mage Arion, Kara was sent thousands of years into the future to spare her from Arion’s evil half-brother, Garn Daanuth. Kara emerged from her time-spanning life-pod and was taken under the wing of Superman, who introduced her to the Justice Society of America, a team that helped Kara to master her own magically-created superpowers and adopt the guise of the heroine Power Girl.
Collect and Connect Part: Left Leg
- First Appearance: My Greatest Adventure #80 (1963)
- Real Name: Cliff Steele
- Occupation: Race car driver, Hero
- Base of Operations: Mobile
- Special Abilities: Robot body provides enhanced strength, speed, consciousness can be downloaded into computers, then into other bodies.
Once one of the greatest, and wealthiest, race car drivers in the world until a devastating racing accident destroyed his body. The mysterious Doctor Niles Caulder saved Cliff Steele by transplanting his brain into a ceramic metal body. Cliff eventually took the leader’s role in the Doom Patrol, Caulder’s team of "Super-misfits," alongside Negative Man and Elasti-Girl, battling strange menaces and protecting humanity.
Collect and Connect Part: Upper and Middle Torso
Accessories: Removable Head Plate
Collect and Connect
- First Appearance: Superman #153 (February 2000)
- Real Name: Imperiex
- Occupation: Destroyer of worlds
- Base of Operations:
- Special Abilities: The embodiment of entropy, Imperiex takes the form of pure energy contained inside a humanoid set of armor, colossal in size, wields the power of the Big Bang
When Mongul, the son of the deceased villain of the same name, arrived on Earth saying Imperiex had destroyed Warworld and was heading for Earth. He convinced Superman to help him fight Imperiex. However it transpired that the huge alien entity they had encountered was just a probe; Imperiex Prime himself was a much larger and more powerful being. He had detected imperfections in the fabric of the universe, and his ultimate plan was to destroy it and create a new, perfect one. To do so he headed for Earth, the planet which holds the Universe together, to start a new Big Bang from there.
*Information from the Wikipedia.
Release Date: September 2009